I am so delighted that you are interested in my childbirth and parenting classes. I am a Certified Childbirth Educator and a mother to three boys and five girls. I aim to provide evidence based instruction and information so that clients and communities can make both healthy lifestyle and parenting choices, and informed decisions about the pre and postnatal care they receive.
I am happy to accommodate your unique needs and preferences through group sessions, online classes, or private sessions.
I offer five three hour modules (see below) that can be taken individually, or in a series.
Cost is income-based.
- Physical Changes and Physiology of Mother and Baby
- Developing a Birth Plan and Support Team
- Fears and Concerns
LABOR and DELIVERY
- Stages of Labor
- Pain, Positioning, and Relaxation
- Decision Making
- Babies First Hour
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Physiology of Breastfeeding
- Readiness, Positioning, and Latch
- Problems and Concerns
- Birth Recovery and Family Dynamics
- Sleep and Things to Buy
- Trauma and Mood Disorders
- Birth Story Reflection
- Cultivating a Peaceful Home
- Nature vs. Nurture and Loving Discipline
- Health & Safety, Education, & Screen Time
- Family Structure, Goals, and Traditions
Currently Serving the Kathmandu Valley
+977 98137 67321
All Rights Reserved ©Tiffanie Lloyd 2006-2020
לְאֻ֫מִּ֥ים יִֽשְׂמְח֥וּ וִֽירַנְּנ֗וּ