One of my sons has struggled with Celiac Disease from the time he was a tiny fellow, though he was not diagnosed until he was 12 years old (and only after years of doctors, bloodwork, and misdiagnosis). His condition first propelled my interest in healthy eating. I eat gluten free as well, to keep inflammation (symptoms of arthritis) at bay. We have also eliminated added sugars and consume a diet that is structured around plant-based and whole foods. In both experience and education, I have come to understand the importance of a nutritious diet and how it affects far more than our waist lines.
A holistic approach to nutrition recognizes that the physical, mental, chemical, emotional, and environmental aspects of one’s health are all intertwined.
I offer Holistic Nutrition classes and services that include:
- Healthy and holistic eating habits
- Plant-based, whole foods, macro and micro nutrient intake, and supplement recommendations
- Nutritional causes of major health complaints
- Healthy foods that promote good physical, mental, and immune system health
- Nutrition for healing trauma and PMAD’s
- Building and maintaining healthy microbiome and gut flora
- Food labels and meal planning
- Nutrition plans, needs assessments, and diet restrictions
- Personalized diet programs
I offer group, private, online, and in-home services.
Cost is income-based.
Are you ready to learn more and/or make a change for better overall health?
Currently Serving the Kathmandu Valley
+977 98137 67321
All Rights Reserved ©Tiffanie Lloyd 2006-2020
לְאֻ֫מִּ֥ים יִֽשְׂמְח֥וּ וִֽירַנְּנ֗וּ